Kamins Real Estate expert staff is highly trained in condo management. We manage a select portfolio of condominium associations throughout the Amherst area including: Cold Spring Common, The Village Greene, Palley Village, Tanbrook Condominiums, North East Terrace, and The Townehouse of Amherst. Condo management includes the “hands on” day to day activities as well as making sure the association runs smoothly and efficiently for the future.
Kamins Real Estate is large enough to handle the largest of the communities in the area but we are also capable in dealing with smaller associations to use our attention to detail and expertise to help the Trustees of the associations obtain their goals. The Condo Management Team at Kamins Real Estate is always looking out for the financial stability of the association while keeping an eye on the current and future maintenance concerns. Our expert staff is highly trained in these concepts. Our “team” concept will allow you to structure your management package to fit your needs.
If your association is looking for a new property management team, please call us at (413)253-2515, you won’t be disappointed!
Cold Spring Common
- Cold Spring Common Condominiums-Master deed (2014) (PDF)
- Cold Spring Common Condominiums-Bylaws (2014) (PDF)
- Cold Spring Common Condominiums-Rules and Regulations (PDF)
- Palley Village Condominiums-Master Deed (as of April-2014) (PDF)
- Palley Village Condominiums-Declaration of Trust (as of April-2014) (PDF)
North East Terrace
- Beautiful views of the Pelham Hills! Newly renovated North East Terrace Condominium conveniently located in "East Amherst" up on the hill. About 2 miles from Amherst Center, no undergrads allowed. Fort River elementary school system.
- Northeast Terrace-Rental Packet (PDF)
- Northeast Terrace-Masterdeed (PDF)
- Northeast Terrace-Bylaws (PDF)
- Northeast Terrace-Rules and Regulations (PDF)
Greenleaves Condominium Association
- Greenleaves Condominium Association-Master Deed (PDF)
- Greenleaves Condominium Association-Residential Services Agreement (PDF)
Townehouse of Amherst
If your association is looking for a new property management team, please call us at(413)253-2515, you won’t be disappointed!